Click HERE for The College Process WEBSITE for all college information.
Important Dates: 8th Grade Transition Night Thurs. March 23rd @ 6pm Junior Parent Night & College Fair Weds. March 29th. Panel discussion starts at 5:30 in the Auditorium - College Fair 6:15 Senior College Award Letter Night Weds. April 12th @ 6pm in Rm. 220
The Kennett High School Counseling Department provides academic, career and personal/social counseling services to all students to foster their educational success at Kennett High School and beyond.
We are committed to helping students understand the relationship between education and future plans.
We collaborate with educators, parents, and community members to help raise student aspirations in our continuing efforts to make all Kennett High School graduates prepared to compete in the global community.
Counseling Contact Information
- School Counseling: 603-356-4325 • Fax: 603-356-4391
- Jennifer Murphy, Director of School Counseling
- Nate Jaus, School Counselor
- Leslie Jones, School Counselor
- Cheryl Furtado, School Counselor
- Karen Pearson, Administrative assistant / Registrar
- Monika Cullen, Administrative Assistant
Want to receive text messages or email notifications regarding important guidance related information? Click on your year of graduation to enroll.
What Kennett School Counselors Do
- Provide services to students, parents, school staff, and the community.
- Deliver school guidance curriculum to achieve student competencies and provide all students with knowledge and skills appropiate to their developmental level.
- Coordinate ongoing systemic activities to achieve student goals and foster future plans.
- Deliver preventative and intervention activities to meet students' immediate and future needs, such as these:
- Individual or group counseling.
- Consultation with parents, teachers, and other educators.
- Referrals to other school support services or community resources.
- Programs such as adult mentoring.
- Develop confidential relationships with students.
- Manage activities that enhance the total school counseling program.
- Engage in personal and professional development activities that promote school counseling at local, state, and national levels.
Follow Us on Twitter @KHSMWVSchCoun